IMPORTANT NEW CUSTOMER DISCLOSURES AND AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE
(1) All statements, opinions, pricing, and ideas herein are believed to be reliable, truthful and accurate to the best of 1st National Reserve's knowledge at this time. They are not guaranteed in any way by anybody and are subject to change over time. 1st National Reserve disclaims and is not liable for any claims or losses, which may be incurred by third parties while relying on information published herein. Individuals should not look at this publication as giving finance or investment advice or information for their individual suitability.
(2) All readers of Collectors Hard Asset Insider are advised to independently verify all representations made herein or by its representatives for your individual suitability before making your investment or collecting decisions.
(3) Coin collecting and investing are only meant for those who are personally and financially suited. 1st National Reserve does not recommend financing any purchase or spending more than you can afford to lose if your investment goes down in value. 1st National Reserve does not recommend customers pay a penalty for early withdrawal from any investment to purchase coins. Numismatic purchases are affected, in part, by economic and market conditions. While 1st National Reserve's competitive pricing, margins and market strategy approach the market with specific attention to the areas we recommend, we impress upon the customer to perform his or her own due diligence in deciding on the amount and type of their numismatic position and independently verify all representations.
(4) As with all investments, the value of the coins could go up or down. 1st National Reserve and its representatives do not offer any implied or assumed promises.
(5) 1st National Reserve considers coin collecting and investment to be a mid to long-term investment. As with all investments, past performance is not a guarantee of future returns. Further, you understand the coin market is speculative and unregulated and you could lose money if you have to sell these coins in the short run, say a year or two. 1st National Reserve recommends a hold time of five to ten years or more. While offering no guarantee of growth in any time frame, 1st National Reserve wants the customer to understand that holding numismatic coins shorter than the recommended hold time could result in losses, while longer holding periods, such as 5-10 years or more increase the chances a coin's value can rise. 1st National Reserve strongly encourages you to view informational videos at 1stNationalReserve.com including "Choosing the Right Dealer and Understanding Coin Pricing."
(6) Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original packaging within thirty (30) days of receipt for a full refund except on special orders or bullion orders. Specific exceptions to the thirty (30) day return privilege must be approved by management in writing.
(7) Other returns of numismatic items outside the thirty (30) day return privilege may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% or repurchase at 1st National Reserve's buy price at the time of return.
(8) Our policy is that payments for refunds on coins received and confirmed for liquidation will be processed in 10-15 business days unless specified otherwise by management in writing.
(9) Although many areas of numismatics lend themselves to third party grading and authentication, third party certification does not eliminate all risks associated with the grading of coins.
(10) Arbitration: 1st National Reserve strives to resolve customer complaint issues directly with customers in an expeditious manner. In the event an amicable resolution cannot be reached, you and 1st National Reserve agree to accept binding arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to transactions between you and 1st National Reserve shall be resolved by binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act and administered by the AMERICAN Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules in Jefferson County, Texas and judgment on the award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. It is understood you and 1st National Reserve waive any right to a jury trial. YOU AND 1st NATIONAL RESERVE agree THAT ALL CLAIMS SHALL be brought in the party’s individual capacity and not as a class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
(11) In order to stay abreast of changing market conditions, YOU AUTHORIZE 1st National Reserve TO contact you from time to time by phone or TEXT regarding items of interest.
(12) All phone conversations between you and 1st National Reserve are recorded.
(13) All transactions and communication between 1st National Reserve, its employees, and you are only conducted through 1st National Reserve business address and business telephone numbers.
(14) You understand it is your responsibility to contact the 1st National Reserve 100% Customer Service Standard Hotline between 8:30 A.M. & 5:00 P.M. CST Monday through Friday and speak with a manager regarding any issues or complaints that you may have. The toll free 100% Customer Service Standard Hotline is 877-807-9599.
(15) Some experts recommend that in typical times, a diversified investor's portfolio contain a rare coin and precious metals component of 5% minimum to 25% maximum. Customers should not look at our written materials or our recommendations as giving personalized legal or investment advice.
(16) You understand pricing of coins may vary based upon quantity and quality of coins purchased, type of coins purchased and other factors. You understand payment terms may vary based upon dollar amount of transaction, type of coin purchased, advertised offers and other factors. You understand all advertised offers are subject to inventory limitations of advertised product. You understand delivery time may vary based upon payment methods used.
(17) Coin values are constantly changing and estimated verbal indications of value may vary due to multiple factors. The company cannot be responsible for any indications used for valuation and purchasing of customer coins unless its offer is in writing and confirmed according to the company's policies and procedures.
(18) You understand and acknowledge all transactions between you and 1st National Reserve are processed in Jefferson County, Texas.
(19) Reproduction or quotation of this newsletter is prohibited without written permission of 1st National Reserve. Collectors Hard Asset Insider is published by 1st National Reserve®, 120 Shakespeare, Beaumont, Texas 77706.
(20) If any of the terms and conditions in this disclosure are unacceptable to you, please utilize our return Privilege.