Thank you for accessing our website ("Site") operated by 1st National Reserve, Ltd. ("NAT"). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. By visiting the Site directly or through another site, you accept the practices described in this Policy.
As we update and expand our Site and services, this Policy will be amended to protect your privacy. Please check the Site periodically for updates and feel free to contact us at any time with questions or suggestions regarding this Policy. If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the following address: 1st National Reserve, 130 Shakespeare, Beaumont, Texas 77706. When corresponding with us please reference your customer number.
- Information Gathering.
We collect information from you in multiple ways on this Site. The primary objective in collecting personal information from you is to provide you the best possible customer experience. For example, we can use your personal information to help us create content that is most relevant to you or alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Email Addresses. You may be required to provide your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for information or to access certain information, sign up for email news alerts and special offers; or to order a product online.
- Registration on our Site. If you choose to purchase a product online, we will ask for your name, telephone number, billing address and credit card number and related information. This personal information is necessary for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If a problem arises while processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. We may also use your personal information to verify the delivery or credit card information or otherwise conduct due diligence to ensure proper processing of your order and to minimize the risk of fraudulent transactions. We may verify your personal information including addresses or telephone numbers using third party providers.
- Social Security Numbers. We only collect Social Security Numbers when it is legally required to perform a service such as providing goods related to a self-directed IRA or as required by applicable law.
- Log Files. The Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Cookies and Other Technology. The Site, like most websites, employs cookies to assist your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Information Use and Disclosure.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders, requests for information and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register or order with us. You may submit your email address for reasons such as sign up for email news alerts and special offers or to request free information about acquiring our products. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section below for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- We use your personal information to process your order, provide requested information and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
- We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under our control with the exception of:
- Information provided to shipping entities to ensure delivery of your orders.
- Additionally we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit card processors.
The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. We have implemented certain technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to help protect customer information from unauthorized access and improper use. This is an ongoing process and, from time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that despite a company’s best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
We are committed to providing you a safe, risk free environment. We use some of the most sophisticated security software available on the market and have done everything reasonably possible to ensure that any personal information you share with us will not be misappropriated. Should you ever suspect an unauthorized party has obtained or used your personal information, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the matter thoroughly. Any time that you discover or suspect fraud, you should contact your credit card company immediately.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Personal information may be printed or otherwise stored in a non-electronic form. Employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are permitted access to your personal information. Finally, we may rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
Our site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through our site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under thirteen (13) without parental consent.
NAT does not guarantee complete security either online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; and/or (b) stop sending emails to your email address. You can make these requests at the customer information section of the Site or by calling NAT at (800) 321-8700 or emailing your request to email@example.com.
Monitoring/Recording of Telephone Calls
You understand and agree that NAT may, at NAT’s discretion, but is not obligated to do so, monitor or record your telephone conversations with NAT for quality control and for NAT’s protection. Unless otherwise agreed by NAT in writing, NAT does not consent to the recording of telephone conversations by you or any third party. You understand that not all telephone lines or calls are recorded and NAT does not guarantee that any recordings of any particular telephone calls will be retained or be capable of being retrieved.
Updates to this Policy
Questions or Comments.
If you have any comments or questions about our security and privacy statement, please call us at (877) 807-9599 or email our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.